2011年10月10日月曜日

Week 3

1. Because I want to work using English. In the near furture, I also want to study abroad.

2. First of all, I should get a certain TOEFL score to study abroad.

3. My listening skills is not high, but becoming higher and higher because of English classes every day. My speaking level is low... and I don't have any confidence in my pronunciation. I think my reading & writing level is average. And I have to increase my vocabulary more.

4. I like studying in the library or coffee shop because I cannot concentrate in my room, then I usually write down to study.

5. In class, I want to develop overall my English skills. Out of class, I'd like to develop various aspects of my English skills by many ways for example Netacademy.


I. Activity one

Site: NetAcademy 2

Key words learned:
tip = ヒント
take one's time = 時間をかける
chew =  ~をかむ
take it from = ~(の言うこと)を信じてほしい

Comments: effective

Time spent doing activity:90

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿